MOBILE MAST type HMM
The HMM mast is a truss construction, extended telescopically, installed on a trailer towed by a truck. At the top of the mast is possible to installed a set of different types of antenna devices or optoelectronic heads for observation of potential threats and objects from a long distance. The mast can be equipped with a tip and antenna rotors allows to control separately of each installed antenna. The HMM is a self-sufficient device, equipped with an electric power generator and hydraulic power unit. Own power supply system enabling extending the mast and control of antenna rotors. The mast structure does not require any bracing. Its stability is provided by a unique support system. The mast is designed to work in difficult terrain and environmental conditions. The whole structure is mounted on the trailer providing a quick and easy way of transport. The mast is used in many military and civilian applications. It can be used to implement the radio transmission, radar systems, GSM communication, surveillance system etc. It is possible to customize the mast structure.
- The mast was combat proven during mission in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- The HMM is a self-sufficient device, equipped with an electric power generator and a hydraulic power unit.
- The mast structure does not require any bracing so it is fully mobile and can be extended in any terrain and field conditions.
- The mast tip is equipped with very precise rotors enabling horizontal and vertical pointing of installed antennas.
- The mast tip allows mounting optoelectronic observation head.
- The mast can operate in field conditions, even in severe climatic conditions.
- Innovative technical solutions of the mast components.